- Every time Ned blows the air horn, the kids jump and get nervous - pants wetting suggested...
- Kids get increasingly angry with Ned...
- They sing "Silent Night" extremely quietly, contrasting with the loud air horn...
- Ned blows horn for "virgin". Teacher corrects him saying, "Very good, Ned, but you didn't need to censor the word "V- *BWAAAAAHHH*. Everyone in this ROOM is a v- *BWAAAAHHH* and it has almost nothing to do with religion!"
- For "Completely Diverse Present Time", that one kid hands out mice from his father's pet store. They all have reindeer horns and are in snow globes....
- Ned complains that he didn't receive any presents. The teacher says, "Of course not, Ned! You're a diversity and it's against the law to offend you!" Ned stares angrily and the teacher relents and instructs all the students to give him one present. They all give him a mouse...
- As students leave the classroom, Ned has no mice but we see a snake in the foreground shaking his tail. Instead of rattles he has jingle bells strapped to his tail.
Monday, June 2, 2014
7/30/2014 Classroom ideas
More ideas for classroom scene:
- 6/11/2014 So it begins
- 6/11/2014 Learning
- 6/15/2014 Father's Day!
- 6/19/2014 Very Pinteresting
- 6/20/2014 Ideas
- 6/23/2014 Ideas
- 6/25/2014 Ideas
- 6/30/2014 Ideas
- 7/3/2014 Thoughts
- 7/7/2014 Rig-tastic!
- 7/12/2014 Slowing Down?
- 7/15/2014 Sweaters
- 7/28/2014 Background noise / the look
- 7/30/2014 Classroom ideas
- 7/31/2014 Mice and Ice
- ▼ June (15)