Saturday, May 31, 2014

9/2/2014 Been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely time...

After parents' visits, Labor Day travels, and Emily going back to work full time, I haven't had a lot of time for Ned, but I have continued to watch lots of tutorials. Really soon I have to quit that and get down to actual work. I've got a decent map forward with all the new Maya tech, although I came close to taking a wrong turn with global illumination. I learned a lot about it before anyone mentioned that it looks amazing as a still but flickers like crazy when animated. So learning stuff is still saving me time in the long run.
...
A couple ideas:
...
The "antagonist" will be a girl that Ned worships. She will always appear as an angel - floating with heavenly light around her. She'll press Ned about why he won't just go along with everyone else and celebrate. She'll be the one to invite him over for dinner and he'll choose to remain honest and go with his new friends.
...
There should be linking animations of completely surreal xmas themed behavior set to music to connect scenes. Think M. Python Gilliam animations.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment